Just be.

Just be.

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Mountains and Rivers



"Mountains and rivers, earth and sun all lie within the heart of consciousness. When that realization arises, time and space dissolve, cause and effect, birth and death all vanish. Though I dwell 100,000 light years from the star I can cross that distance in a flash."  Thich Nhat Hanh

It is said in the The Book of Exodus that God manifested Himself as a pillar of cloud by day and a pillar of fire at night so that the Children of Israel could travel by day or night. Yesterday this was my morning meditation, as I closed my eyes the Holy Cloud of Our Father dwelt in my inner self. Briefly the false self fell away and the connection to the Universal Spirit was made. Of course the ego quickly came back and the thoughts raced by...and that is perfectly fine because mountains and rivers flow through my veins.

Dave

No comments: